LinkPicture offers you a link to a pic. So, how do I create a URL for an image? Firstly, Install LinkPicture app from google play. You do not need to register to upload photos. (If you become a member, your uploaded photos will be archived.) LinkPicture Google Play Link
Method 1 – Selecting Photos From The Application
1- Click “Select The Image” button to select photo from gallery. You can select multiple photos. A photo cannot be larger than 20 megabytes. LinkPicture supports many types of photos (JPG, JPEG, PNG, GIF, BMP, XBM, WXMB). Also, unsupported photo types are converted to jpg format and uploaded to the system.
2- Click the “Upload” button to upload your photos. This process takes a few seconds. The load time varies depending on how many photos you have uploaded and the total photo size.
3- After the upload is complete, a page with various types of links will appear. With the copy button to the left of the links you can easily copy the type of photo link you want.
Method 2 – Direct Photo Upload From Gallery
- Login to the gallery from your phone or tablet.
- Select the photo you’d like to get links for.
- Click the share photo or send photo button.
- Select LinkPicture from the application menu that appears
- Then LinkPicture will open.
- After a few seconds the photo in your gallery will be automatically selected.
- Click the “Upload” button to upload your photos.
- After the upload is complete, a page with various types of links will appear. With the copy button to the left of the links you can easily copy the type of photo link you want.
LinkPicture With the App to Obtain a Photo Link is Much Easier.